[CentOS] [CEntOS] - problem with iptables

Thu Oct 10 14:13:44 UTC 2013
Paolo De Michele <paolo at paolodemichele.it>

sorry, but now if I modify /etc/sysconfig/iptables and I add two strings,
per example:

output omitted
-----
-A INPUT -s ddns.no-ip.org -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -j DROP
------
output omitted

and I do:

service iptables save
and
restart my iptables firewall, output iptables -L is:

-A INPUT -j DROP
-A INPUT -s ddns.no-ip.org -p icmp -j ACCEPT

why?