[CentOS] "Enterprise Class Hard Drive" - Scam Warning

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Oct 4 22:39:36 UTC 2013

Hey,

I was wondering about enterprise class drives:
Do you really expect the drive to be shipped to you before even a basic
validation test?
Do you understand that a basic spindown to the car is needed to make
sure that all the parts are fine and the car actually works??
I would try to imagine myself this:
Hmm OK this is your new car "bam: Hoo we forgot to start the engine and
make sure that you have a bit of gas to make it to the next gas station"
hoo and "sorry this is the first time we turn the switch on since the
assembly of the car so feel free to test it for us.."

Eliezer