[CentOS] CentOS Continuous Release Updates are Available for 5.10

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Mon Oct 7 15:06:59 UTC 2013

The Continuous Release Updates for CentOS-5.10 are released to the CR
repo.  The anaconda and centos-release packages for 5.10 are not
released into the CR (as they may need to change for the installable
tree), but all other updates are there.

For information on what the CR is, see this link:

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CR

We are now focusing on creating an installable tree and creating the
ISOs for CentOS-5.10 .. I would expect that we would have the full 5.10
release (tree and ISOs) in 10-14 days from this announcement.

For a list of the updates in the CR, see this link:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-cr-announce/2013-October/thread.html

Thanks to the CentOS QA team for their effort in testing this CR
Repository so we can get it released so soon after the upstream release
of EL 5.10.

 Thanks,
Johnny Hughes