[CentOS] 3.11.5 kernel compile

Patrick Stueck patrick.stueck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:24:21 UTC 2013

I believe that you need to use the ATI Radeon beta drivers for the 3.11
kernel branch, I had to anyways.

*__________________________*
*Patrick Stueck*
*Systems Engineer
*(636) 448-5886
RedHat Certified System Administrator | Microsoft Certified Professional
Amateur Radio:  KDØIGO | LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/pstueck
*Confidentiality Notice:
*This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may
contain confidential and privledged materials, legally privileged and
protected from disclosure.  This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error, then delete it and any and all
copies of it.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Terre Porter <tporter at webpage-builders.com