[CentOS] 3.11.5 kernel compile

Terre Porter tporter at webpage-builders.com
Mon Oct 14 19:39:58 UTC 2013

Akemi,

I installed the ELRepo's kernel-ml and I don't get the dm_mod error, so that
leans toward it likely being something in my kernel build config...

I started with that kernel, but was unsure about running it in production,
but then again I'm unsure about running the one I built in production - lol.

I do get the Radeon error though.

And I noticed something else I get on both kernels,  "FATAL: Module
scsi_wait_scan not found."

Ugh, getting closer to just buying a new MB.