[CentOS] Install VPN Server

Chandran Manikandan tech2mani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:50:44 UTC 2013

Hi Paolo,
I have installed proper way and open vpn is running perfect on centos
server. But i could not connect from windows 8 desktop and i tried to
connect open vpn client GUI and shows below message.

read UDPv4: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET) (code=10054)

Could you please help me.

What is the different between open vpn and pptp.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Paolo De Michele
<paolo at paolodemichele.it>wrote:

> hi,
>
> you can try this tutorial: http://safesrv.net/install-openvpn-on-centos/
> let me know if you have problems
>

> 2013/10/10 Chandran Manikandan <tech2mani at gmail.com>
>
> > Hi All,
> > I have running Centos 5.7 32 bit server .
> > I would like to install vpn server in this same  machine and would like
> > access my emails and samba through VPN.
> > How to do install vpn server and config as well in which VPN is reliable
> > and fast.
> > Please anyone give me the full step and procedure.
> >
> > --
> > *Thanks,*
> > *Manikandan.C*
> > *System Administrator*