[CentOS] ZFS on Linux in production?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Fri Oct 25 17:40:58 UTC 2013

On 10/25/2013 10:33 AM, Lists wrote:
> LVM2 complicates administration terribly.

huh?  it hugely simplifies it for me, when I have lots of drives. I just
wish mdraid and lvm were better integrated.  to see how it should have
been done, see IBM AIX's version of lvm.    you grow a jfs file system,
it automatically grows the underlying LV (logical volume), online,
live.   mirroring in AIX is done via lvm.