[CentOS] Network Problem on New Install of 6.4

Cliff Pratt enkiduonthenet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 02:32:23 UTC 2013

Are there any messages in the logs? In particular 'dmesg' messages. (I
don't have a CentOS system right here so I can't see which log is
appropriate.)

Is there a DHCP server on the network? A little more detail on your
situation would be handy. Is this a home network with ADSL or similar?

Cheers,

Cliff