[CentOS] I want to make own pbx server

me at tdiehl.org me at tdiehl.org
Tue Oct 29 18:35:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013, Gopu Krishnan wrote:

> anyone checked elastix ?

Without getting into a long off topic discussion about one Asterisk distro over
another, the only thing I will say is that I prefer the nerdvittles stuff over
elastix, freepbx, AsteriskNOW, etc. because Ward Mundy (The guy behind
nerdvittles) and friends have done an enormous amount of the leg work required
to make this stuff "Just work".

The other Asterisk distros while they have a lot of pros and
cons do not have the large pre-configured feature set that I need.

That is not to say the Nerdvittles stuff is perfect because it is far from it.
It is just that for my usage it is the best fit I could find.

Regards,

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org