[CentOS] (no subject)

Kaplan, Andrew H.

AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Oct 31 15:50:00 UTC 2013

Hello --

We are running CentOS 6.3 64-bit distribution on one of our servers, and I am involved in upgrading the Apache and OpenSSL packages.
I completed an upgrade to both where the version of each that is installed on the server is the following:

httpd 2.2.15-29.el6.centos
httpd-manual 2.2.15-29.el6.centos
httpd-tools 2.2.15-29.el6.centos
openssl 1.0.0-27.el6_4.2
openssl-devel 1.0.0-27.el6_4.2

Are these the latest versions of Apache and OpenSSL that are available to CentOS in package format?
If not, what repository can I go to for the latest versions?

Thanks.

dispose of the e-mail.