[CentOS] CentOS6.4 and Apple keyboard

Thu Oct 10 20:25:38 UTC 2013
Patrick Bégou <Patrick.Begou at legi.grenoble-inp.fr>

I have just installed (with kikstart) centOS6.4 on a PC which was
previously running OpenSUSE (11.x).
This PC has an apple keyboard and I'm unable to setup this keyboard.
In .xsession-errors I get this messages :

Error:            No Symbols named "latin9" in the include file
"macintosh_vndr/fr"
                   Exiting
                   Abandoning symbols file "(null)"

** (gnome-settings-daemon:8160): WARNING **: Could not activate the XKB
configuration
Error:            No Symbols named "latin9" in the include file
"macintosh_vndr/fr"
                   Exiting
                   Abandoning symbols file "(null)"

** (gnome-settings-daemon:8160): WARNING **: Could not activate the XKB
configuration

Google found on a RedHat forum that it seams to be an old known bug but
do not find any update or workaround.
I've several PC using Apple keyboards as users have also Apple laptops
and they do not want to work with two different keyboards.

Thanks for your help or advices.

Patrick