[CentOS] Please be careful...

Mon Oct 21 10:03:03 UTC 2013
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

Please watch the addresses that you are responding to when mailing the
list.  There continue to be replies to Harald Reindl on the list.  Please
note that Reindl is not a subscriber to the list (and for good reason -
thank you, list admins) so any mail you get from him purporting to be
from the list is bogus; he sends mail to you Cc'd to the list (or vice-
versa) just to get his 2-cents back to the list when you reply
quoting his original text.  I think I can speak for some others here
that would prefer to not see him on this list in any fashion, so if you
could trim out his address from replies back to the list it would be
great :)

							John
--
For money you can have everything it is said.  No, that is not true.  You
can buy food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; soft beds, but

-- Arne Garborg, (1851-1924) Norwegian writer