[CentOS] anyone running both GTK 2 and 3 ?

Thu Oct 24 13:31:06 UTC 2013
Patrick <patrick at spellingbeewinnars.org>

I really love Centos.

I loaded Ubuntu last night on another drive and booted from that because
I want to develop an application to run on a tablet and GTK 3 seems like
a better route for a touch screen device.

However I really hated Ubuntu and I was so happy to get back to Centos
on my first drive. I want to use GTK 2.0 / Gnome 2 for my daily desktop.

I would however like to develop using GTK 3 for the tablet application.

I thought I would ask if anyone has loaded both GTK 2 and 3 on their
Centos machine before I hose mine :)

Any advice on how to do this?

-Patrick