[CentOS] CENTOS 5 incoming SFTP

Sat Oct 5 22:04:18 UTC 2013
John McKelvey <jmmckel at gmail.com>

Hello...

OK, I have been checking...  NSLOOKUP ... sees the linux box...  Linux box
can ping all other boxes on the LAN (they are all windows) as well as
internet.

With firewalls off on both any windows box as well as firewall off on linux
box it can not be pinged, much less move files or log on from any of the
lAN's windows boxes.  SSHD is running on linux box.  Port 22 is open for
TCP in IPTABLES.

John