[CentOS] "Enterprise Class Hard Drive" - Scam Warning

Mon Oct 7 12:59:32 UTC 2013
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

Hey Levi,

This is another angle that you are talking about.
I would not worry about it that much if it is seald with the
manufacturer stamp on it.
what whould be done on the drive?? somebody transfered some data?
these counters are there for a reason and I would want the manufactrer
to do couple tests and if the seal means that all tests was done on the
motor\engine and the electronic board (which are compiled from couple
parts\places) I would want them to test the whole drive for me to make
sure that the screw is not loose and the hardware can run a full run and
is not failing at all.
If the testing tools are acurate enoguh to prevent the need for a *RUN*
test I do not mind leaving the drive assembled as is and thats it.
The drive pin\head should be docked and locked the wole time of delivery
of the drive etc..

I am still wating for WD or SEAGATE representetive of them to describe
for me the details of how a how a drive was made from 0 to 100.

Eliezer