[CentOS] SSH login from user with empty password

Fri Oct 11 07:27:39 UTC 2013
Michael Schultz <m.schultz at srz.de>

Thanks everyone,

secure log tells me exactly what the problem is:
"User username not allowed because account is locked"

Setting a password for that account unlocks it and ssh works as
expected. I guess I have to work on my account creation routine.

Michael