[CentOS] Install VPN Server

Mon Oct 21 09:19:33 UTC 2013
Paolo De Michele <paolo at paolodemichele.it>

hi Chandran,

if you create a connection using PPTP with windows he will query the
remote ip on port 1723.
if you have a VPN on the remote server you type openVPN you need the
appropriate client that will query the remote server on port 1194

in Window 8 you can install the openVPN client:
http://openvpn.net/index.php/access-server/download-openvpn-as-sw/357.html
there is no support for windows 8 but should work the same. try .it

let me know
thank you