[CentOS] VNC

Sun Oct 27 12:47:52 UTC 2013
Larry Martell <larry.martell at gmail.com>

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Earl Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, 2013-10-26 at 11:26 -0600, Larry Martell wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Earl Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com
> >wrote:

> earlaramirez at gmail.com

> allow.

> But I
> install
> couldn't do
> > > >

> > > Hello Larry,
> > >
> > > Were you able to connect to the VM using VNC?
> > >

> > No, no one there could make it work on a VM. I switched to using a
> physical
> > host.
> I will be able to replicate your environment within a few days are you
> willing to give it another shot?

I appreciate your offer and it certainly would be nice to get this solved,
but it not longer critical for me to do my job. Alao I will be super busy
this coming week.

> SilverTip257 had an interesting
> question with regards to how the network is setup.
>
> I'm assuming that the host has a bridge nic compared to the bridge that
> is created by libvirtd "virbr0", which has the default network of
> 192.168.122.0/24.
>
> Can you confirm my assumption and let me know if you are willing to
> continue to work on a resolution.

I don't know how to answer your question - I am a developer not an admin -
but if you give me the commands needed I can execute them. I don't have
access to the physical host - it's 2,000 miles away from where I am. I
could try and ask an admin there, but they are super busy too and they've
moved on to other things (We are really short staffed.)

Thanks!