[CentOS] ZFS on Linux in production?

Wed Oct 30 22:28:11 UTC 2013
Mailing List <mailing-list at viszon.net>

To be honest is not easier to install on server FreeBSD or Solaris where ZFS is natively supported? I moved my own server to FreeBSD and I didn't noticed huge difference between Linux distros and freebsd, I have no idea what about Solaris but it might be still similar environment.

Sent from my iPhone