[CentOS] large SCSI RAID, replacing server

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 17:23:19 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply!

But is there a way to stage the new system so all I need to do is move the RAID from the old system to the new system?
Or do I need to do anything at all?
I'm not sure if the existing system has some special packages which make it able to use those large partitions.  It doesn't appear to have 'parted' installed.

That's why I was curious if the latest/greatest CentOS would know what to do.