[CentOS] Queries usb installer / live usb

Rajagopal Swaminathan

raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 09:11:37 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I am trying to prepare
1. installer usb using iso with (centos minimal + custom rpm)
2. a Live usb using (centos minimal + custom rpm)

I do not have any information of the configuration of target system
beforehand -- especially the storage devices. Could be two or more and
may a dvd-rw. Unknown

1. How does one specify the path for kickstart file in the
syslinux.cfg which is in the usb given that device ?

2. where should the kickstart file be located - inside isolinux
directory or above it?

3. If we just put ks=ks.cfg where should ks.config be located?

TIA

--
Regards,

Rajagopal