[CentOS] Queries usb installer / live usb

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:38:05 UTC 2013

Greetings,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

> I don't know his environment, and I *think* he said a network might not be
> available. I see no reason that you can't have an ISO with all that you
> need - certainly, you won't need the laundry list that now is over 1 DVD.

Indeed, This a a software product based off centos which will be
distributed to channel partners for installation some time in remote
places where, let alone network, even electricity might not be there
for hours. And the installation will be done by end user who almost
certainly will not know much about computers, let alone linux.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal