[CentOS] Old hardware, newer kernels

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Sep 20 03:26:30 UTC 2013

It works for what it does.  And I'm completely prepared to freeze it as far
as software goes.  I was just curious what may have happened after that
particular version of the kernel, and whether there's something else I can
do, or call it done, slap a red sticker on it that read, "DON'T EVER
UPGRADE ANYMORE" and call it done.