[CentOS] New Orleans Dojo on September 30, 2013

Tue Sep 24 17:02:13 UTC 2013
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

We are having another CentOS Dojo, this time in New Orleans on September
30th, 2013.  We would like to thank our Dojo sponsor, cPanel for helping
have this event.

If you are coming to New Orleans for the cPanel Conference 2013 and can
make it to the Sheraton by 9:00am on the 30th then register and stop by
the CentOS Dojo, which ends (at 5:30pm local time) just as the Second
Line Parade for cPanel 2013 begins (6:00pm local time).

You can see the agenda and the scheduled speakers for the Dojo here:

http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/NewOrleans2013

And the Dojo registration is here:

https://centosdojoneworleans2013.eventbrite.co.uk/

Lets get the Ballroom full and have some fun !

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes