[CentOS] Weird netinstall issue

Mon Sep 30 03:49:45 UTC 2013
Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat at gmail.com>

Hi.

The other day I burnt a copy of a CentOS 6.4 64 bit netinstall disc,
verified the disc which passed & about a third of the way through the
install it informed me that there was no CD in the drive & refused to
carry on.

So I burnt another & the same thing happened. So using the same disk
burner & the same batch of disks, I burnt a copy of a Debian 7.1
netinstall & it installed perfectly.

Any thoughts gladly welcome (the CentOS disc was downloaded from the
CentOS repos).

Cheers,

     Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
Arch Linux, CentOS 5.9 & 6.4, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Spherical & That Damn Cat, Lubuntu 12.10, OS X Snow Leopard & Tiger, Ubuntu Quantal, Raring & Saucy