[CentOS] Help with VMware ESXi manager for CentOS - newbie level

Thu Sep 5 10:38:20 UTC 2013
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

On 05.09.2013 11:27, Nux! wrote:
> On 05.09.2013 11:01, Joseph W. Joshua wrote:
>>>

>> Best way would be to install a windows VM in the server, then u can
>> rdesktop into it to install your CentOS VM.
>
> Stupid vmware vsphere is the sole reason I'm using a windows VM on my
> centos (ahem, stella) workstation.
> Luckily we just moved all our vms from esxi to xenserver 6.2, citrix
> have some migration tools that seemed to work fine, recommended.

And forgot to add that with this move I can use native tools such as
OpenXenManager to manage XenServer. Also Citrix is in the process of
adapting XenCenter in Mono so it can be run on Linux.

Nux!
www.nux.ro