[CentOS] RH developer toolset

Fri Sep 13 18:45:51 UTC 2013
Connie Sieh <csieh at fnal.gov>

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013, Jerry Geis wrote:

> I saw an article this morning about the RH developer toolset.

There were 2 different "products" released from RH this week.  Developer
Toolset 2 was released which includes gcc 4.8 and  eclipse 4.3 .

Software Collections 1 was also released and it contains

"Ruby 1.9.3 with Rails 3.2.8, Python 2.7, Python 3.3, PHP 5.4, Perl 5.16.3,
and a Technology Preview of node.js 0.10 .

Runtime databases: MySQL 5.5, MariaDB 5.5, and PostgreSQL 9.2" "

Both of these products use "Software Collections Technology"

-Connie Sieh