[CentOS] grub command line

Sun Sep 15 18:25:01 UTC 2013
Ahmad AlTwaijiry <ahmadt at gmail.com>

OK

I did the following:

1. Remove sda from raid (using mdadm)
2. Run dd (dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=512 count=1000)
3. Copy the current disk partition table (sfdisk -d /dev/sdb | sfdisk /dev/sda)
4. add disk to raid (using mdadm)
5. reinstall grub (using grub command)
6. run grub-install /dev/sda
7. Reboot

and now it's working :)

I did all the above steps before except step 2, it seems I need to
clear the disk with dd

Thank you Markus for your reply.

echo "Hello World :)"