[CentOS] OT: Webcam with microphone compatible with CentOS 6

Thu Sep 26 22:19:39 UTC 2013
zGreenfelder <zgreenfelder at gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM, carlopmart <carlopmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26/09/13 17:27, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:49 AM, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >>   Any recommendation about some webcam with microphone?? I need to buy
> >> one to use skype.
> >
> > I have 'Logitech HD Webcam C525' on a few of my EL 6 machines. It
> > worked out of the box. No problem with skype.
> >
> > Akemi
>
> Many thanks Akemi, but according to Logitech website, it is too
> expensive ... maybe C170 or C270 models can works with CentOS ...
>

>.<

perhaps you should check amazon (or some other, preferred retailer) for
pricing.   it'd also help if in your original question you asked for
something with a budget of...
$10?
$20?

--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.