[CentOS] LiveCD issue

Sun Sep 29 09:22:24 UTC 2013
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan
<raju.rajsand at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The build succeded in making an iso but the iso fails to boot on KVM
> based vm and the real hardware with real cd.
>
> the error comes from dracut:
> dracut: FATAL: Don't know how to handle 'root=live:CDLABEL=c6min-live'
> dracut: Refusing to continue

aught warning during installation of packages"warning:
/etc/dracut.conf created as /etc/dracut.conf.rpmnew"

Now how do I go about renaming the /etc/dracut.conf.new

and more importantly why the downloaded packages from official centos
repository has to do this to me?

Centos is supposed "just work", right?

--
Regards,