[CentOS] easily mount .iso files on CentOS

Mon Apr 28 16:12:39 UTC 2014
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

On 28.04.2014 16:55, Wes James wrote:
> Yes I know you can use the command line to mount an iso, but does
> anyone know of a tool like mounty for deb systems that you can use a
> menu to find the iso and and mount it?
>
> Windows 8 has right-click and mount, os x has had double-click to
> open for years.  Why do we need to revert to the command line for
> something like this on linux?

Your tone implies the UI way of doing it is better..
Anyway, if that's what you want then "yum install fuseiso" (it's in
nux-dextop repo), then right click ISO and you will see something like
"Open with archive mounter"; this will mount it and it will appear in
the left side panel.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!