[CentOS] OT: trac problems

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Wed Apr 2 20:38:32 UTC 2014

I installed trac. I installed trac-agilo-plugin. Set it up (allegedly).
I've made myself an admin.

But: I can search in trac for agilo, I find a quick start guide... and it
tells me to click the admin button on the toolbar. I don't see any. If I
click the admin in the upper right, I get a file not found!

I also note that the trac-agilo-plugin installs, among many other files,
/usr/bin/create_agilo_project, but I don't know what it does (why would
you write a manpage, I mean, really?) And no, doing a search inside of
trac finds zip on that command.

Clues? Clues for the poor?

        mark