[CentOS] FLASH NewsBites - Heartbleed Open SSL Vulnerability (fwd)

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Thu Apr 10 10:58:02 UTC 2014

For Systems Administrators who missed this broadcast live, it is also
available via a recorded webcast.

I most highly recommend that if you are in charge of any server that is
vulnerable to heartbleed (in CentOS terms, that is anyone with SSL/TLS
services and CentOS-6.5 installed) that you absolutely make time to
watch and understand this video.  It is 1 hour and 12 minutes long.

Watch this ... Do it.

Note:  It does require a SANs Login .. you should have one anyway :)