[CentOS] Samba4 questions

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Apr 22 14:07:06 UTC 2014

I'm not sure why I need that. As I stated, I'm a little new to Samba and
AD. For some reason, my research suggests that to get AD, I need Samba 4.

The person who manages our Netware, and who will be assuming the
responsibility of managing all of this once installed wants to keep as
much of the similarities between Samba and Netware as he/she can. We are
replacing Netware with Samba as a file services device.

steve