[CentOS] RHEL7 beta discussions?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 19:03:39 UTC 2014

This one might be more of a GNOME3 question.   I'm running the RHEL7
beta on a laptop where I used to run windows xp.   It's a Dell
Latitude w/docking station and the dock has a coax/digital sound
output.  On windows, it would automatically switch to the analog
headphone jack if I plugged headphones in.  With linux there is a
widget in the top bar on GNOME that has the volume control and a
'sound settings' option that I can open and pick digital or headphone
output but it has to be done manually.  Is there any way to get the
windows behavior of using headphone output whenever they are plugged
in?

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com