[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Apr 30 18:26:29 UTC 2014

On 4/30/2014 11:13 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Makes me wonder why we have cars that are
>> >all approximately the correct widths to fit on a road and brake and
>> >accelerator pedals in the same relative positions.
> a) Human fits to where pedals are.
> b) I still go with the Roman milspec on main vehicle wheel widths....

Model T"s had the throttle on the steering wheel, along with a manual
ignition advance, the wheel brake was a hand lever, and the left pedal
(where you'd expect a clutch) operated the bands on a planetary
transmission.  foot down on the left pedal was low gear, foot up was
high gear.   the middle pedal is reverse.   the rightmost pedal (where
you'd expect gas) is a transmission brake.