[CentOS] ruby193 SCL and mod_passenger

Thu Apr 3 11:45:26 UTC 2014
Adam Wead <amsterdamos at gmail.com>

Filip,

I install and manage my ruby versions with chruby, instead of using packages.  You can get more up-to-date versions of ruby that way.  There are other ruby managers such as rbenv and rvm.

For passenger, you’ll install the passenger gem and then build the Apache module from source:

http://www.modrails.com/documentation/Users%20guide%20Apache.html

…adam