[CentOS] trac, agilo plugin, rpm, aughghgh!!!

Thu Apr 3 20:37:33 UTC 2014

Paul Heinlein wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2014, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>> Still googling, and found something *else* I don't understand: all
>> the docs I find online talk about editing trac.ini, *apparently* in
>> /path/to/proj/conf/trac.ini. But I just found that there's an
>> /etc/trac/trac.ini. So, *now* which should be edited?

> The /etc/trac/trac.ini file isn't used unless you explicitly call it
> from <<proj>>/conf/trac.ini, e.g.,
<snip>
>You can use the inherited file for defaults, overriding them in the
>project's configuration where necessary.

Thanks, Paul, so I don't have to worry 'bout that.

On the other hand - any advice? Clues as to why this icon (the information
shows it as a round bullet) isn't on the toolbar, or why admin is
undefined?

All of this is from the quick-start for agilo, where it says to go to
admin, and create a team, and I can't find any way to do that, with this
stuff apparently missing....

Note that all I did was the yum install, and the editing the trac.ini.
Note also that there's nothing in /path/to/proj/plugins.... Do I actually
need to use easy_install to do some of this stuff?

      mark