[CentOS] trac, agilo plugin, rpm, aughghgh!!!

Fri Apr 4 19:00:11 UTC 2014

Paul Heinlein wrote:
>On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>> I'm not sure if the issue is just the agilo plugin or not. Seems as
>> though there *ought* to be an admin icon, or at least that the
>> existing admin (in small print at the right top) shouldn't be
>> ".../trac.cgi/undefined".

> Haven't seen that bit of fun. Is there an Apache log message that
> corresponds to it?

Nope.

A possibly related question: as I said, I installed via yum
trac-agilo-plugin. In
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ I see both agilo and
agilo-0.9.7-py2.6.egg-info. In the SetEnv in my apache config *what* do I
put in? I see, by running python from the command line, that I should add
specific directories under site-packages... but do which do I add, agilo,
or the egg-info of it?

        mark