[CentOS] trac, agilo plugin, rpm, aughghgh!!!

Fri Apr 4 19:46:21 UTC 2014

Paul,

   One big question, before I try to file a bug against EPEL: what version
of trac is your package at?

   Yeah, I realize that you probably set it up under an older version that
didn't have this bug, but....

   My latest trick (and I've been googling for days now) was to run
trac-admin /path/to/proj, then, in interactive, component list... and
though I've got the agilo stuff in /path/to/proj/conf/trac.ini, and
enabled, it showed only component1  somebody
component2  somebody
 Then I added agilo... still nothing.

   But it *really* bothers me that when I mouse over admin up at the upper
right, what I see is https://<server>/trac/PLT/cgi-bin/undefined. I've
just added /.../site-packages/trac to the SetEnv and reloaded, but
nothing....

        mark