[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CEBA-2014:0356 CentOS 6 rrdtool FASTTRACK Update

Mon Apr 7 12:32:15 UTC 2014
MeasureMyEnergy - Tim D'Cruz <tim.dcruz at measuremyenergy.com>

On 04/07/2014 01:26 PM, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 04/07/2014 02:23 PM, MeasureMyEnergy - Tim D'Cruz wrote:
>> Has anybody seen these updated rrdtool RPMS on the mirrors yet, I have
>> checked a couple and can not find them?
>
> Yes, in the fasttrack folder.
Thanks Mogens, much appreciated.

regards Tim

--
Kindest Regards,

Tim D'Cruz
Network and Systems Administrator
MeasureMyEnergy Ltd

tel: 08455 610120
mob: 07885 913255
email: tim.dcruz at measuremyenergy.com
website: http://www.MeasureMyEnergy.com

MeasureMyEnergy Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales,
registration number: 7982530.
Registered Office: Unit 1, Rivermead, Pipers Way, Thatcham RG19 4EP. VAT
number: GB135063635

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read,
copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information contained
within
this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author,
and may not represent those of MeasureMyEnergy Ltd.