[CentOS] Old HP Xeon server blade with only SCSI HDD ports & CentOS

Sun Apr 13 01:27:08 UTC 2014
Russell Miller <duskglow at gmail.com>

On Apr 12, 2014, at 6:15 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Russell Miller <duskglow at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> How much current do you need?  I bet I could find you one (if it's not a
>> ridiculous amount).  There's a surplus place here in the Portland area that
>> has all manner of marginally useful power supplies.
>

> I'm a bit far from Portland I'm afraid.
> http://www.mapcrow.info/cgi-bin/cities_distance_airpt2.cgi?city3=-1456711%2CB&city4=15084%2CP
>
> Not that I wouldn't want to be closer. ;)

Yes, just a bit.

If you were in the US I could hunt it down for you, but I must say, in my best "minister from Blazing Saddles" voice:

Son, you're on your own.

Unless you're willing to pay for shipping. :)

--Russell