[CentOS] Starting the gotour server on CentOS 6

Sat Apr 19 01:32:40 UTC 2014
Evan Rowley <rowley.evan at gmail.com>

Tbh, this is actually running on an undisclosed public IP address. The
server is only being used for small tests, so I do consider it somewhat
disposable. Even then, I should look into isolating it's exposure with some
stricter iptables rules.