[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Wed Apr 30 00:41:02 UTC 2014
Warren Young <warren at etr-usa.com>

On 4/29/2014 14:15, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Compute node... it automatically detects a
> GPU(s)? It comes with PBS/Torque installed? Fuse? Gluster? Ready to be
> joined to a cluster? I'd like to see what their definition of "compute
> node" is....

It's probably the RHEL7 version of their HPC offering:

    http://www.redhat.com/products/enterprise-linux/scientific-computing/

> But thanks very much for the link - I didn't know that RC 7 is out this
> week....

It's just the release candidate: http://goo.gl/cM1q2h

A final release date has not been publicly announced, despite the Red
Hat Summit a couple of weeks ago.

FWIW, I saw somewhere that those ISOs are going to disappear fairly
soon.  Grab them if you want to have a play before final release.