[CentOS] KDE on C6.5: start a program from command line on a specific screen

Wed Apr 30 13:09:12 UTC 2014
Alexandru Chiscan <lec at easterng.ro>

     In KDE you can force the position, size, fullscreen etc based on the window
properties: class title, etc.
you can access the options by clicking right mouse button on the window title and
selecting "Advanced->Special Window Settings..."

you can memorize the positioning for your windows one in screen 0 and the other in screen
1 and after that start the virt-viewer with the -f option to force full screen - each
window will go fullscreen in it's screen

Lec