[CentOS] Mailman 2.1.16 RPMs?

Wed Apr 30 14:04:49 UTC 2014

James B. Byrne wrote:

> On Wed, April 30, 2014 07:52, Robert Heller wrote:
>> Before I go through the hassle of building it myself I want to know if
>> someone else has built RPMS for Mailman 2.1.16.  I *need* to update the
version
>> of Mailman on my CentOS 5 server to Mailman 2.1.16 in order to be able to
>> use the from_is_list option to deal with DMARC issues with Yahoo, Aol, and
>> Hotmail.
>
> I am in the same boat and I have not found one yet.

I'm not at home, so I don't have the email I read, nor the email address
of a friend, but his solution was, if I understand it correctly, to alter
mailman's config so that it sent it from... I think it was yahoo-dmarc, or
something like that. If you want, I'll forward his cmts, or I can ask him
for details, and forward those to the list.

       mark