[CentOS] Use postfix and spamd on CentOS 6 - looking for a shortest guide

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Wed Aug 13 16:50:55 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 18:32 +0200, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> If I had to read a book in order to install and configure postfix
> I would go back to sendmail.

Try EXIM - it worked for me almost out-of-the-box with very minimal
configuration. Since then I have introduced lots of extra refinements to
successfully keep spam out without using third party facilities.

No one really wants to revert to Sendmail - do they ?

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.