[CentOS] Centos 7 as gateway - UDP performance is busted/awful?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:31:31 UTC 2014

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:19:29 -0400
David Both wrote:

> I hope this helps.

Nah, all the forwarding rules were in place. They all
worked before I switched to centos7, and they all worked
after I booted the fedora kernel. No sysctl or iptables
changes were made when switching from centos to fedora
kernel, yet the forwarding started working after booting
fedora.

I suspect if I backed up to the kernel centos 6.5 uses
that would work as well. I betcha someone has a < that should
be a <= somewhere in an MTU size check in the centos7
kernel :-).