[CentOS] Java plugin (icedtea-web) does not load

Valeri Galtsev galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 19 13:29:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, August 19, 2014 6:59 am, Toralf Lund wrote:
> On 18/08/14 15:05, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
>> On Mon, August 18, 2014 5:50 am, Toralf Lund wrote:
>>
>>> This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain
>>> proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally
>>> privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the
>>> intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
>>> please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and
>>> any
>>> attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must
>>> not
>>> use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail
>>> in
>>> any way except as permitted by the author.
>> I'm sorry if that offends anyone, the the BS nature of e-mail footers
>> like
>> this one always offends my intelligence.
> Well, maybe I get slightly offended by the fact that you direct this
> comment at me and/or the list. As if I had anything to do with it being
> added...

It is your email that has that footer. If you didn't know your e-mail has
that footer, you have been told. If you didn't know an idiocy of your
e-mail footer offends other people, now you should know it too. If you
disagree with the fact that part your e-mail offends people the least you
can do is to stop using that server/service.

If I missed something or made any mistake, I'm sure others will
add/correct me.

Valeri