[CentOS] restarting the CentOS office hours

Mon Aug 18 23:35:33 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

For a few weeks we ran the CentOS officehours, that were fairly well
recieved. And now that CentOS-7 is out of the door, it would be good to
restart those again, and perhaps focus on conversations wider than just
about the Project and the SIG's process. We should do those too, but we
should perhaps also consider including technical content and howto's etc.

Would there be interest in something of this nature ?

Also, I'm looking for some help to organise and run these office hours,
so please get in touch if you are able to spare an hour or so every now
and again to help with this effort.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh